Wednesday 1 February 2012

Jewelry Talk.


You'll notice as posts go by, that all my outfits are incomplete without jewelry - I could very easily say that my daily wear revolves around my jewelry stash. Considering that, I have an overwhelming amount of jewelry, and well, i secretly love organizing all of it in beautiful trinklet boxes and what-not ;)


One fun way to go about it, was to use some of those plain jane glasses to store jewelry, and stack them together in a row on your shelf or dresser. And surely enough, all of us have unused crockery at home. :) I also use my mother's vintage brass and silver trinklet boxes - talk about prized possessions!




So bring out all those unused vintage saucers, bowls, glasses and cups. Create your jewel-drobe and then flaunt! ;)


Other ideas playing with your mind? Share. :)

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea and what pretty collection:) Adoring them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collection!! Specially the rings you are wearing in the last photo!! <3 Amazing photos!! :) Which camera do you use? :) You know what? I am definitely going to store my jewelery this way!

    P.S. --- I am new blogger like you! Just 5 posts old!! :) I would love it if we follow each other! i am following you right away!! And will be waiting for your reply! :D

    Xoxo.
    Surabhi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a collection<3

    I am having a giveaway on my blog. Do have a look:)

    http://eccentricconnoisseur.blogspot.in/2012/02/hello-ladies-this-is-your-chance-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reminds me I need to sort my jewelry! That's a pretty cool idea :)

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...