Wednesday 13 March 2013

5 Must-have Organizers


We ladies, unlike our male counterparts, have a preposterous number of  lipsticks, baubles and whatnots; They may be seemingly unassuming BUT organizers have always been cardinal in helping women keep their cool. ;) 
And then there are these go-to ones your dresser (walk-in, if you're that lucky) cannot should not do without. 

#1: MAKEUP TRAY
Hold your everyday makeup / most used makeup in a basic tray. You can also pick a tray with compartments for easier storage. If you're an always-late person like me, this might help things get better; maybe your boss will like you more.


#2: LIPSTICK BAR
Why of course, you can have a blush bar too. Store what you hoard the most (and are most likely to misplace) in a neat holder that you can easily locate.
P.S. Now I want a blush bar!



#3: NAIL VARNISH HOLDER
I'm not exactly a nail varnish lover/hoarder; But everyone has their go-to colors, don't they? Save one of those dessert bowls to hold the ones you most often use. Others to get tucked nice and safe elsewhere in a maybe a Chumbak tin.


#4: VINTAGE TRINKET ORGANIZERS
Hand-me-downs from mother/grandmother. Coax your mother/grandmother for a few of these and you shall be rewarded with organizers extraordinaire.



#5: JEWELRY HANGER
Things that don't fit in trinket holders must find a happy home, no? Jewelry hangers to the rescue, literally! While I DIY-ed this one (wait for the next post), you can find plenty of jewelry hangers online. Check Organice.



What are your go-to organizing essentials?


6 comments:

  1. Am getting some really cool tips on organising stuff here...Great post. Found your blog today. Loving it. Following it...Hope you ll follow mine too..

    Take Care
    Rupa
    http://jennysbicycle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yоu аctually make it appear ѕo
    easy along with your prеѕentatіon but I find this mаtter to be actually one thing that I
    fеel I'd never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward on your next post, I will try to get the dangle of it!

    Here is my site Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Diksha, Mekah and Rupa! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an interesting post!
    So many amazing ways to organise the accessories and stuff. Loved it!
    I have few boxes that I use to keep my Jewelry segregated!
    Love
    A Li'l of Everything

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...