Wednesday 27 March 2013

Grapes and Martini















Top: Splash
Clutch: Splash (old)
Pants: Spring Break (So old, I need a fresh new piece from them)
Shoes: Carlton London
Rings: Blur, Forever 21

As much as I hate summers, I'm glad I can wear colors like a retard. And since I'm more of a pants-denims-etc-girl, I hate summers even more. These pants were from Spring Break's oldest collection, and whoa, aren't they still fresh as a flower! I wish someone forces them to bring these in stock again. Also, I'm shamelessly overdoing that necklace, yeah!
And, for a certain strange reason, I particularly don't like wearing belts with these pair of pants. Something just feels wrong. Don't ask me why.

Do you like this look? :)

Have you taken part in the most recent contest in association with WINK? It's super fun and super easy and you could win yourself one of their lovely bags to overdo this summer! Click here to know more.

9 comments:

  1. Love the pretty happy colours! You look so summer ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* how you style your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Poorva, how are you doing? Thank you so very much for stopping by and leaving your comment on my blog :)
    Yes, the material is from Pune..Clover centr basement..I call that area my playground :)
    Also I must tell you, that with each post of yours I am turning into a bigger fan..
    Why dont we meet sometime?
    n yeah I have the same shoes...yay!! I LOVE THEM...LOVE
    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Abhi!

      That is just amazing! I've seen a couple of stores in the Clover basement, but never really explored! Gotta check that place out NOW :O You did a great job with that skirt :D
      And thank youuu for the sweet words Abhi! :D
      And we totally should catch up :D I'm already excited. ;)

      Delete
  4. Love the colours and the necklace! :)

    -Sayali
    keepinitstylish.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Dayle, Maneeta and Sayali! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty outfit... Love everything about it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have nailed the color combo thoroughly Girl...
    Just came across your blog and simply loved the work you're doing... :) Keep it Up...!
    Do give a visit to my blog when you find time,,, :)

    Cheers
    Urva
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...