Tuesday 30 July 2013

Wind in my hair














Top: online
Pants: Clover Centre, Pune
Bag: Fab Alley
Necklace: XOXO Accessories (also seen here)
Shoes: Aldo

This post was long, long overdue; like almost last month. Now you could be sure why everything looks so summery. ;) Anyway, I picked those pants up for a mere INR 450/- from Clover Centre; the place has hoards of coloured pants, printed trousers and what not. Also, the butterfly ring was picked up on a trip to my hometown for a humble INR 250/-! (or was it 200?) Indeed, no matter how much we ladies love to splurge, when it comes to steal deals, there's nothing stopping us, no? And btw, I don't always mix bright colours together so frequently, so this makes for a very daring outfit. But you can excuse that, it's summer (at least in the pictures)!

For the record, I REALLY miss the sun in my photos now! :(

5 comments:

  1. where exactly is the top from? I know online but which site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember exactly :P It must've been Jabong or 99labels.com :) x

      Delete
  2. Love what you are wearing,,,Great photography <3

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning pics and love that pink necklace!
    ~ashy
    www.thezingofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...