Saturday 30 June 2012

Talk cloudy to me.

Today, like the past few days, has been the typical calm and cloudy monsoon-ish day Pune experiences in June. Those are the days when you love being in your own sweet frivolous world. And I love the weather inspiring my outfits. :)


Although the outfit remained very understated and quiet, I needed pops of colour here and there. My orange sling and old rings served the purpose well. And then there's Nyx Matte lip cream. Yay to that :D



I did not realize that navy blue and gray could make a fun combination, whoa. Talk about discoveries.




Now don't we love the clash of orange with turquoise.




Outfit : Assorted, French Connection, Qatar
Sling bag : jabong.com
Rings : Splash, Hong Kong Lane, Pune
Glass bead necklace : Rajasthan


Showers! Pune misses you and hates the sweltering heat. Just saying.



20 comments:

  1. niceeeee!! Even I never though grey and blue could do thissss!
    I have tried this combo but different shades of both!
    Lovely u look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that blouse n d rings r so cute :)
    new post up
    xx
    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rings
    they're stunning

    Much Love,
    ModishAndMuse
    www.sunitijham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rings <3

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very pretty!
    I loved the bodycon skirt!
    xoxoxox
    Gargi

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you @Little Drama Queen, @Priyanka, @Suniti and @Megha! Lots of love. x :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing. Love the bag and accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great outfit. Love the skirt, the top and the way you're accessorized it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first pic! And the outfit is perfect. The bag goes so well with the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the accessories ohh and the cute bag! <3 :)
    check out my blog for new posts one including some yummy food! :)
    http://envogue-diva-m.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Infb, @Sayantani, @Madhumita, @Farnaaz and @Pajama Diaries, Thank you soo much for your sweet comments! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely jewelery and I love your outfit:)

    New post on my blog:) In case you want to check.
    http://www.eccentricconnoisseur.com/2012/07/photo-diary.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you accessorized the outfit.!
    Great blog.! Check out mine and follow me maybe.? :)
    xx

    http://styldiary.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for your sweet comments @Eccentric Connoisseur and @Sujata Newar! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great styling Poorva :)
    Love
    Shilpi
    www.pinkjasminestyling.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. u look beautiful :)

    check out my blog:
    http://makeupchirps.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  17. u look beautiful :)

    check out my blog:
    http://makeupchirps.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...