Thursday 24 January 2013

Lupine








Tank: Splash
Cardigan: MAX
Necklace: Blur
Rings: Forever21, Blur
Bag: ASOS
Leggings: Splash
Pumps: styletag.com

Throwing in together a medley of burgundy and emerald green pops, accentuating with geometric print / tribal inspired printed leggings and finishing off with an austere gold necklace and a bag with understated gold accents. A fun casual number, I loved the fact that I picked burgundy (F/W's sweetheart this year) and emerald (Color of the year by Pantone; and I can see why!) both together, and both by chance. On my lips, it's NYX Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam. While you can easily build up the color, see how you can soft-pedal it?

I used the E.L.F. Bronzer + Highlighter in this post and I love it all the more everytime i wear it! Check it out here. If you are not a fan of emerald green yet, play with the color through accessories, like scarves or bags, and watch yourself falling in love with the color. :)

P.S. I am soon hosting a fun giveaway in association with Wink. They have the loveliest bags! Follow all updates here.

7 comments:

  1. I love the cut - out detail in your shoes and the whole outfit looks well put together. <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag and the ring so beautiful... Poorva You look super stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. So recently came across your blog!!
    Loved it!
    Ur styling is so effortless... :)
    I'm ur new follower :) Do visit my blog too. and follow me back if you like what u see! :)
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Shreeja! And thank you so much <3
      And surely will visit your blog! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi! I love your leggings and the whole outfit put together! Looking forward for your next post!

    Namrata xoxo

    http://namrata-noted.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...