Sunday 31 March 2013

Jewelry scavenging @ The Street Fest

I chanced upon The Street Fest at the Pheonix Marketcity Pune, while on a stroll, window shopping. (Window shopping, yes, such a mind-booster!) It was a riot of delicious cupcakes, foot-tapping music and of course a host of creative designers and stores, all set to turn you into a greedy little monster. I also realized that it's a good thing to have your weapon with you at all times (of course, the camera).


Some gorgeous earrings at the Angootha Chaap stall by Rishika Dossa. My oh my, wasn't I tempted!








Pretty baubles and bangles at the OMG!! stall. AND they had the prettiest lace leggings! And yes, they were stretchable, Yes, OMG indeed.


Beautiful choker neckpieces, ethereal necklaces and bracelets at Fest De La Mode.




Beautiful home lighting at Color Me New. I couldn't help but get myself a few shots of their amazing creations. Know more by going here.




Too bad i banned myself from shopping, argh. 
Cannot wait to get myself some of these goodies asap though. What about you?

3 comments:

  1. love these pictures.. so yu use an slr?
    too bad you couldnt shop.. the turquoise eaarrings in the last pic look so good..

    following you now!

    www.thetimesofmanyphases.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you @Mehak! :)
    @Rajvi yes i do. I'm gonna have to break the ban now! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...